Garage Sailing :)



Allie and I went to about 30 garage sales this morning between 7 and 10 AM. We originally went looking for a desk for Allie, but I was the one that ended up spending the most cash...
• set of wicker chairs
• two bright red room screens
• an assortment of classic children's toys (bit 'o clarification- No munchkin is in the plan yet - all our married friends seem to have one or two in progress though and we've gotta keep the kidos occupied)
• a bread-maker - I think this was the find of the morning, still in it's shrink wrap, warranty card unsubmitted - $4. We tried it out as soon as I got it home... and despite an abbreviated rising period (we were in a rush), it was surprisingly eatable for a first attempt.

Hooray!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations! That was a great morning. I went garage sailing with Leah & Jacob & Mom on Satruday morning also!
My find was a near new toddler bed with a new mattress.